120 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Timeless values with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Join Our Team
We are periodically looking to add exceptional candidates to our team. For career opportunities in management, finance, or construction, please visit our Linkedin.
We are seeking a dynamic, hardworking, enthusiastic, and attention to detail minded professional to join a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. The company has a $1 Billion + portfolio of real estate across all sectors including major projects in New York City and Tampa, FL. If you desire a challenge and the opportunity to contribute to the next phase of growth of an organization built on tradition and a formula for success for over 50 years, then what are you waiting for?
Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- All phases of A/R and A/P
- Review monthly tenant billing statements
- Prepare monthly financial statement packages
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation in Yardi
- Prepare annual CAM/Real Estate Tax Escalations
- Enter lease abstracts into Yardi System
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years Real Estate experience required
- Yardi experience is a MUST
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills